The church seeking God’s face together, meets 2-3 pm on Sundays, and 4-5 pm on Tuesdays each week in the church building.
Corporate Prayer means at least 2 or 3 of us pray together. We seek to deepen our friendship with God. We pray for the macro issues of our church and community.
See a more detailed post about “What is Corporate Prayer?”
What is Corporate Prayer?
- It is a focus on our relationship with God as opposed to a vending machine approach where we pray primary to get personal things from God.
- We spend time telling God what we like about Him and His character.
- We spend time in thanking Him for what he has done in our church as a whole.
- Sometimes we wait in silence before Him just soaking up His manifested presence.
- If we ask for things, the focus is on the big picture, the progress of our church as a whole:
- leading people to a personal relationship with Jesus,
- making faithful disciples of converts,
- who will in turn, train other disciples,
- so that the world is transformed into the character of our Lord Jesus Christ.